Motion Graphic Designer Intern / Part-Time
29 November 2021, 16:00:00
Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
• Create branding and marketing graphics and motion graphics
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects would be a plus
• Directly report to creative manager for design direction, under Hong Kong marketing team
• We are looking for a multidisciplinary Graphic Designer to create and manage the graphic design function of Kikitrade, inclusive of online advertising and pitch collateral.
• The position is responsible for conceptualising and delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand and on-strategy creative.
• You should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing design projects from conception to production, often against tight deadlines.
• Ultimately, Graphic Designer will ensure that all outputs and touch-points promote the vision of the company with high-quality graphic content.
• Conceptualising, creating and delivering motion graphic/ graphic designs for marketing purpose
• Overseeing all design projects, from conception to delivery
• Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online marketing strategies into effective and compelling designs
• Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing channels, whilst at the same time, actively purse opportunities to elevate the brand aesthetic
• Work closely with creative manager and marketing team
• Stay up to date with industry developments and tools
• Provide design to create graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics and motion graphics
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, visual arts or related field
• Minimum 1 year successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house design team, in branding, advertising or technology sectors
• Strong portfolio of design work is an absolute must-have, showing solution to business problems through effective design
• Strong work ethic and personal accountability
• Proficient in after effects, Photoshop and illustrator is required; knowledge in motion graphics will be an advantage
• Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Hands-on experience with image editing software, like After Effects, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Attention to visual details
• Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
• Efficient and multitasking working ability is required